/Users/katecampbell/Desktop/Avatar Kate and Lea.jpg

Friday, January 23, 2009

Now I can brag about my grandCHILDREN!

I remember that I really felt like a mother when I had my second child. I don't know what that was, exactly. Maybe it was just that I had to be more efficient and deal with the interaction between two kids as well as my reaction to one or the other.

I don't think having my second beautiful granddaughter makes me feel more like a grandmother - Lea did that for me very well. And since I don't have primary responsibility for them, I won't have to deal with the inter-child dynamics too much. Of course, she's only been here for a day and a half, so I don't really know WHAT grandmothering two little girls will be like, except HEAVEN.

Welcome, Susanna! You are a very lucky little person - and we are blessed to add you to our large and loving brood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home