/Users/katecampbell/Desktop/Avatar Kate and Lea.jpg

Monday, December 22, 2008

I won't let this bother me, but...

So I got a web cam for my daughter and her family. Yesterday, we tried it out for the first time, and I got to see my two-year-old granddaughter and my daughter and my son-in-law, their cats, and their Christmas tree. The baby was excited at first to see me - we chatted for a while, and then her attention seemed to wander. Finally, she turned to her mother and said, "Turn Mimi off."

What an age we live in. They live about eight hours away and I can talk to them any time I want, and now I can SEE them. So now, we're at the point when my granddaughter can think of me as a television show that she can turn on and off. But it's fun to be able to see her face to face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home