/Users/katecampbell/Desktop/Avatar Kate and Lea.jpg

Sunday, December 28, 2008

It's 65 degrees? Really?

Don't get me wrong - I love that I can go outside without a bunch of layers, and it was not fun the other day trying to free my car from its blanket of ice - but isn't it just too weird for it to be this warm on December 28?

I can remember such awesome snowfalls in my youth, and even a couple when my kids were at home, but I'm wondering whether my grandchildren will get to experience something like that in their lifetimes. I know, I know: "Be careful what you wish for" but still, this warmth seems so unnatural.

Of course, one of the reasons I'm eager to move is so I won't have to do snow removal anymore. So maybe I should wait until I DO move before I do my snow dance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home