/Users/katecampbell/Desktop/Avatar Kate and Lea.jpg

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So, should I really eat that?

For about six months, I neglected my health - eating badly, not exercising, not sleeping enough. Now I'm going to the gym at least every other day, making a green smoothie every morning, and TRYING to get enough sleep, and it seems to have an effect. I'm not expecting to lose ALL the weight I need to lose right away; my ultimate goal is to be at my ideal size/weight/shape by Christmas. Short-term, I want to look fabulous for my son's wedding in about seven weeks; might have to have a hair makeover to do that.

So, here's my dilemma: I decided to let my hair revert to its natural color after my daughter's wedding three years ago. It took about a year and that in-between stage was pretty grisly. Now, I'm wondering if I should put some color back in - maybe a light brown - and whether that might make me look better. But the prospect of going through that growing out stage is pretty daunting.

Still, those wedding pictures will last a long time and I want to look fabulous for any number of reasons.

Is there a REALLY temporary color that I could get rid of if I didn't like it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home