/Users/katecampbell/Desktop/Avatar Kate and Lea.jpg

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

He really IS at a farm!

I did something tonight I have never done before. I turned over a pet I had for a couple of years to another family. I had seriously mixed feelings about this; over all, I think it's a good move for all concerned. Hank wasn't able to go outside, which he loves, and he was miserable. The new family has a horse barn and needed a mouser, which Hank is very good at. Max, my old guy, will have more peace, and I won't have anybody chewing on my lampshades (I hope none of the other guys take up that habit!)

But I still felt like kind of a quitter. I don't like that feeling, even though I know he and I will both have a better quality of life.

2 Comments:

Blogger E.S.C. said...

We'll miss you, Henry. Enjoy the chase!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Holly Cummings said...

so sad. but the mouse population in that barn is about to take a nosedive.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home