/Users/katecampbell/Desktop/Avatar Kate and Lea.jpg

Thursday, August 28, 2008

History!

I just finished watching Barack Obama accept the nomination of the Democratic Party as their candidate for President. I'm watching him and his wife and Joe Biden and his wife and I feel like there is a chance for this country to regain its position as a true world leader.

Intelligence. Dignity. Passion. And, dare I say it, the ability to speak in a way that can inspire Americans to take up the challenge of making the country great again. I never again want to be embarrassed by the arrogance and intractability of an administration that believes we should be the world's policemen. How wonderful to have a chance to vote for such leadership!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home