/Users/katecampbell/Desktop/Avatar Kate and Lea.jpg

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Read my first Harry Potter book!

Okay, it was pretty repetitive, since I saw the movie based on the first book, but now I'm ready to move on to uncharted territory. My son tells me if I read Books Five and Six, then I'll be good to go with Seven. I'll see if I can crank through those two and then savor the last one.

On another note - I HATE ANTS!!! Not as bad as fleas (see Mountain Mama's blog) but annoying nonetheless. This is at the beach - they get on any fragment of food left out - including the cats' food - as well as toothbrushes (yechhhh!) We had an exterminator, but apparently the heat and humidit embolden these little creeps and they laugh - LAUGH, I say - at the various treatments that have worked in the past. So Saturday we'll spray the dickens out of the place so the renters won't be carried off!

I guess the Zen approach is to acknowledge that they have a right to exist, but they just skeeve me out so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home