/Users/katecampbell/Desktop/Avatar Kate and Lea.jpg

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Awesome in the true sense of the world!

Okay, it's late Sunday night and I'm exhausted, but I just want to say that the Rocky Mountains are breathtaking in so many ways. First the Grand Tetons, then Yellowstone, and finally Glacier National Park - each one amazing in its own right. Our first afternoon in the mountains and we saw, in a space of three minutes and maybe 500 yards, a mother bear and two cubs, a mother moose and her calf, and a herd of elk. Yellowstone is an eerie place, with hot mud and steam bubbling out of the earth, and, of course, Old Faithful. After saying "Wow!" about a hundred times a day, we never thought anything would outdo these two places, but I have to say that those who say Glacier National Park is the most beautiful place on earth have a point. Anyway, I'll add more later, but here are a couple of pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/katec810/ReallyTrulyAwesome

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly Cummings said...

I think my new favorite thing is BIG THINGS. Like all the scenery out west.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home