/Users/katecampbell/Desktop/Avatar Kate and Lea.jpg

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It's spring break!

I went outside barefoot yesterday - it was wonderful! Of course, it's supposed to yucky again this weekend - hopefully the last yucky weather until, like, November. The other wonderful thing is that it's the last quarter of the school year - the time in which I solidify everything I've been teaching all year. I write letters to every one of my seniors to be opened the morning of their graduation day, so I start on those now. Some are easy to write; others nearly impossible. I can always find something positive to say, but I really try to write a different letter to each kid. Certain groups of kids you know are going to compare their letters, so you have to be sure not to repeat any of the good stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly Cummings said...

Hope it stays nice for you! We had a thunderstorm system come through yesterday that blew all the 70-degree weather away and now it's back to high 40s -- ridiculous!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home