/Users/katecampbell/Desktop/Avatar Kate and Lea.jpg

Monday, July 24, 2006

My retirement plan

I know I'll probably be teaching for at least the next ten years, but now I know what I'll do when I need extra bucks: QUIZZO!!

I really enjoy the trivia contests at different taverns - have won several gift certificates. Friday night, I hit the big time - $100 in cash!

Really gets the competitive juices flowing.

I was pretty proud of knowing that the rules of boxing are "The Marquis of Queensbury" and that the thing that "The Cherry Orchard" and Star Trek have in common is someone named Chekhov!

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly Cummings said...

I've found a few trivia places here for next week. There are a couple of choices for Wednesday and one possible choice for Sunday. It's such a rarity around here that most places have no idea what I'm talking about when I call. I've used the terms "bar trivia," "bar quiz," and "trivia night." I haven't even bothered with "quizzo."

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home