/Users/katecampbell/Desktop/Avatar Kate and Lea.jpg

Saturday, May 20, 2006

These guys will kill me!

Okay, okay, I get it. I teach Greek drama; I understand hubris.

But c'mon! After the best week in recent memory, the Phillies went belly up this past week - swept by the Brewers and then kind of embarrassed last night by the Red Sox - I was there - ick.

Surrounded by Red Sox fans - quite an experience. Made me almost proud of Phillies fans.

But the Sox are still my favorite AL team.

And I was near where Ortiz CRUSHED the ball for his homerun. Being in that section, I can scarcely believe that Barry Bonds hit one HIGHER and LONGER than that one!

Well, as tough a loss as that one (and COLD - I thought it was May, for goodness sake), I'm not down. They will bounce back. And even if they don't...

WEDDING IN 8 days!!!!

Pray for good weather - it's outside !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home